Cricket Foundation Sponsorship Opportunities
The Durham Cricket Foundation is seeking sponsorship and corporate partnerships to support a wide range of projects and programmes across the sectors of Health & Wellbeing, Education & training and Community Cohesion. These sponsorship opportunities will see your brand allied with a particular area of our work.
We are also able to create bespoke projects and programmes to meet your social and business objectives, helping you to become part of the community you operate within.
How can you get involved with Cricket Foundation Sponsorship?
Support the development of a bespoke programme in Education & Training, Health & Wellbeing and/or Community Cohesion.
- Support the development of a new Media Academy, utilising the facilities, equipment and expertise within the Club and the Foundation.
- Nominate us as your Charity of the Year
- Opportunities for your employees to get involved in projects at the Foundation as part of their charity days in our Volunteering Programme. This includes the opportunity to support the redevelopment of the community classroom on site.
- Sponsor and/or or join us for one of our fundraising activities and events
- Headline partner for one of our community T20 Curtain Raisers and Community Open Days during the 2020 season.
- Donate Gifts in Kind to the Foundation
Support the Durham County Cricket Foundation
For further information about the work that we do or to find out about opportunities to support the Durham County Cricket Foundation please contact us