Being a member at Durham Cricket has always been about more than just watching cricket. Our members are a community in themselves and we want everyone to remain part of that and to grow the community in 2023.
This year’s membership is focussed on building that community. Along with the traditional members forums, meet the players evenings and Christmas lunch – members will be invited to a series of social events throughout the year, making Durham membership a year-round community.
We are also installing a membership manager who will be available to answer all enquiries and take feedback and suggestions on board.
Membership will of course include access to all of Durham’s home games in the County Championship as well as the group stages of the Royal London Cup and the T20 Vitality Blast – as well as early access to any knockout stage tickets.
All members will again be given priority access to next year’s England international fixture at Seat Unique Riverside.
Membership benefits include:
- Dedicated membership manager (new for 2023)
- Priority access to international fixtures at Seat Unique Riverside
- Discount on England fixtures at Seat Unique Riverside
- Access to all home Durham Cricket fixtures
- Use of exclusive member’s lounge
- Member’s balcony seating
- Invitation to pre-season meet the player’s event
- Access to members forums throughout the year
- Invitation to attend member community events throughout the year free of charge (new for 2023)
- A complimentary 2023 year book
- Reciprocal days at other venues
- 10% off instore on any Durham Cricket merchandise (new for 2023)
- 10% discount in members lounge on food and drink
- 10% discount on all in-house concerts
- Reduced price upgrade to a top floor hospitality lounge for County Championship games including breakfast, lunch and tea. Upgrade for just £49pp per day
A variety of Gold memberships are available to purchase giving members 5 years for the price of 4. Not only does this offer an immediate saving of one years membership but it allows you to avoid any price increases during this 5 year period.
Memberships can be purchased by clicking the below link, on the phone by calling 0191 387 1717 or in person direct from the club box office. The box office is open 10am-4pm Monday to Friday.
2022 members should retain their cards which will be reactivated. New members for 2023 will receive their membership cards in March ahead of the 2023 season.
Membership prices for 2023:
Full Early bird (until 23 December 2022)
Full member £242 £200
Full member+ Spouse £396 £330
Senior member (60+) £182 £145
Senior member + Spouse (60+) £297 £240
Concession member £182 £145
Young person (16-21) £132 £105
Junior membership (5-15) £25
T20 season ticket £70
T20 family season ticket (2A+3C) £170
Gold membership (5 years) £968
Gold member and spouse £1584
Gold senior member £728
Gold senior member and spouse £1188
Gold concession member* £728