Return to Cricket Grant Scheme
The scheme aims to support affiliated Cricket Clubs and Leagues within England and Wales, during the COVID-19 crisis, by providing emergency grant funding to help cover any shortfall in the preparation, essential day-to-day running and maintenance costs of facilities following the resumption of recreational cricket.
Who can apply?
- Cricket Clubs and Leagues (Open-Age or Junior) affiliated to the ECB* via their County Cricket Board in 2019 or 2020
*Includes Clubs and Leagues which affiliated to ECB nationally, via the African Caribbean Cricket Association (ACCA) or National Asian Cricket Council (NACC), in 2019 or 2020.
What will the scheme fund?
Clubs and Leagues can apply for:
Facilities Preparation Costs
- Adapting to comply with COVID-19 guidelines
- Pitch Renovation
Essential Fixed and / or Contracted Costs
- Utility or Service Costs
- Rental charges
- Staff costs (employees – not coaches or players)
- Cleaning or maintenance commitments
- IT Licences
- Equipment orders that can’t be deferred or recovered
- TV / Broadband Subscriptions (where it is not suspended)
- Any other reasonable fixed and / or contracted costs
How much grant can I apply for?
Each application will be based on an assessment of need up to £3,000.
Have a question to Durham Cricket?
Fill out the form below.