Emergency Loan Scheme
The scheme aims to support affiliated Cricket Clubs during the COVID-19 crisis by providing funding to help cover any shortfall in the preparation, essential day-to-day running and maintenance costs of facilities following the resumption of recreational cricket.
Who can apply?
Clubs affiliated to their County Cricket Board in 2019 or 2020.
What will the scheme fund?
Facilities Preparation Costs:
- Adapting to comply with COVID-19 guidelines
- Pitch Renovation
Essential Fixed and/or Contracted Costs:
- Utility or Service Costs
- Rental charges
- Staff costs (employees not players)
- Cleaning or maintenance commitments
- IT licences
- Equipment orders that can’t be deferred or recovered
- TV/Broadband subscriptions (where it is not suspended)
- Any other reasonable fixed and/or contracted costs
How much loan can I apply for?
Club with a Junior Section1 (including All Stars Cricket / Dynamos Cricket) between £1,000 and £50,000.
Club with an adult section only between £1,000 and £20,000.
1A Cricket Club with a Junior Section is defined as a Club that offers appropriate coaching and competition to cricketers under 18 years of age.
Have a question to Durham Cricket?
Fill out the form below.