Foster's VIP tickets promotion - T&Cs
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions, to their details being communicated to the Promoter’s representatives so that the Promoter or its representatives can contact the participant in connection with the Promotion (as necessary). Please retain a copy for your information.
- Only open to GB residents aged 25 or over excluding employees of any company in the Heineken group or the outlet where the promotion is taking place and any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
- Enter by taking a photo of yourself on the bus and posting with #DCCCBUS or #HOWIGOTTODCCC All those featured in the image must be and look over 25 years.
- Prize is two VIP tickets to Foster’s lounge, meal and two drinks each for a county match 2018/19. Details of the match will be supplied to the winner in due course.
- Final closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 on 17/08/18.
- The winners will be the first entry chosen at random from all valid entries submitted by the draw date. The winners will be contacted by mobile phone within 48 hours. If any winner cannot be contacted within 5 working days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner (and so on until winners can be contacted who will take up the prizes). Winner’s details will be available by contacting Consumer Care on 0845 123456 from 21st May 2018.
- The prize does not include any travel, subsistence or expenses of any kind, any such expenses are the responsibility of the winner and their guest. Ticket collection arrangements will be forwarded to the winner by Durham County Cricket Club.
- Match ticket terms and conditions apply – see the website of the host club for further details. Tickets are not for transfer or resale and the event organiser reserves the right to invalidate any tickets sold contrary to the ticket terms.
- There is no cash or other alternative to this prize in whole or in part, but the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of an equivalent value should the prize become unavailable for any reason. Prizes are not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred.
- The winners and their guests must be aged 25 or over, proof of identity will be required. The winner and guest will be required to undergo the relevant security checks ahead of entering the ground. If the winners are refused entrance to the ground, which is at the discretion of the club’s security, they forfeit their right to the prize.
- Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
- The Promoter and/or its agents accept no liability for any loss or damage to personal belonging of the winners or guest pre, during or post the match. All personal belongings are the sole responsibility of the owner.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
- We cannot guarantee that the event will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations. We are not liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations unless they are caused by our negligence. Any requests for refunds or compensation arising from them should be sent to the operator of the event. We can provide you with their details on request.
- Each winner and his/her guest as applicable agree to comply with the terms and conditions applicable to the issue and use of tickets from time to time.
- This promotion is run by the Promoter with the permission of the event organiser. Accordingly the Promoter is responsible for the operation of and all matters and concerns relating to the promotion, not the organiser or any other persons involved in the staging the event and shall not be responsible for or liable to entrants in any way whatsoever in connection with this promotion.
- These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement
Promoter: Durham CCC, Emirates Riverside, Chester-le-Street, DH3 3QR