ECB Support Coach
This Support Coach course is designed to help to develop your confidence and equip you with the knowledge, understanding and applied skills to support a qualified coach in a coaching session and create a safe, enjoyable and welcoming player-centred environment.
An ECB Support Coach is not qualified to lead coaching sessions independently and therefore must be supervised by a qualified cricket coach.
- Supporting coaches and players
- Communicating with coaches and players
- Supporting fielding, bowling and batting
Who is it for?
Anyone aged 16 and over wishing to support qualified coaches, inspire players and make a difference to the game.
• 1 face-to-face module lasting 3 hours
• 2 bitesize e-learning modules lasting 10-15 minutes each
• Multiple choice question assessment.
Pre-requisites for certification
- Valid safeguarding training e.g. Safeguarding Young Cricketers
- Valid ECB DBS.
We currently do not have any courses planned but if you would be interested in the course, please fill out the expression of interest below and we will be in touch when this course becomes available.
Looking for more information on coaching cricket?
Please fill in your details below and a member of our staff will contact you.