ECB Advanced Coach (1st4sport Level 3)
Players need coaches with expertise, support and passion at every stage of their development. At all levels of the game coaches can make a difference to a player’s experience and help them enhance their performance.
The challenge for all coaches is to learn as they develop, just as players do. Therefore, ECB have developed a programme that will help you challenge your current coaching practice and further your knowledge and understanding in a variety of areas.
This programme has been designed to build on your experiences and give you the knowledge, skills and confidence to help players improve their game as well as developing a wide area of expertise when coaching individuals, units and teams.
This course will comprise of the following content:
- Role of an ECB Advanced Coach
- Coaching beliefs
- Coach behaviour and self-awareness
- Observing players
- Skill development
- Sports movement for cricket performance
- Talent development
- Pace bowling
- Spin bowling
- Coaching teams
Who is it for?
For coaches working with players and teams all across playing environments that hold an ECB level 2 qualification or equivalent.
- Attendance at a virtual selection event
- 8 e-learning modules using online and virtual approaches
- 5 face-to-days modules over four days
- 6 applied coaching activities completed in own coaching environment
For more information click here
Pre-requisites for certification
- Safeguarding certificate
- ECB Disclosure and Barring Service check
How do I apply?
Details of our upcoming programmes can be found on ECB’s website.
Wanting Further Information on Performance Cricket?
Please fill in the details below and a member of our staff will get in touch.