Cricket Foundation Roles
Our purpose is to inspire vibrant, healthy and happy communities. We will provide support to individuals to achieve their potential and to drive the aspirations of the North East community to a higher level.
We do this through the provision of health and wellbeing, education and training, community cohesion and cricket development projects and events.
We aim to:
- Enable individuals and families to develop healthier and happier lifestyles through the provision of health and wellbeing activities and programmes.
- Support the development of vibrant and respectful communities through innovative programmes for social integration and active citizenship.
- Provide opportunities and develop projects which targets deprivation wards, women and girls, disabled people, and minority ethnic groups.
- Provide education and training opportunities for schools and the wider community.
- Provide more opportunities for inclusive sport and play.
- Fundraise to support Durham Cricket’s charitable and community programmes and events.
- Support Durham Cricket to come an important and influential part of the wider North East community.
These aims and aspirations are part of our role as a Cricket Foundation.
We wouldn’t be able to make the impact that we do within the community without the support of our Partners, Funders and Supporters.
Many thanks to our current partners.